As we go into this New Year, how do you think your year went and why? What was the best part? What was the worst? (Yes, more than one of both is acceptable to write here, for those wondering.) Also, what are your resolutions for 2017? Mine are as follows, as I have the feeling some may ask:
1) Get closer to God by reading Scripture, journaling, and sharing in community with fellow believers every day.
2) Make more time for family and friends however that may be, including my furbabies.
3) Save more of my money. I have a set amount going into my savings account with every paycheck and resolve not to touch it save for emergencies or other unexpected expenses.
4) Exercise daily, even if that is just some light stretching or a one-hour walk with my mom, my sister, the pups, or some combination of the specified groupings.
5) Be more efficient at work and have no fear about seeking feedback especially.
6) If I can, do a random act of kindness for someone daily. If not, do so as much as possible this coming year.
7) Write more poetry and songs, also taking the time to repair my guitar and violin in between all of the writing!
Finally, above all, how may I pray for you and yours as we enter the New Year? God Bless!