As we go into this New Year, how do you think your year went and why? What was the best part? What was the worst? (Yes, more than one of both is acceptable to write here, for those wondering.) Also, what are your resolutions for 2017? Mine are as follows, as I have the feeling some may ask:
1) Get closer to God by reading Scripture, journaling, and sharing in community with fellow believers every day.
2) Make more time for family and friends however that may be, including my furbabies.
3) Save more of my money. I have a set amount going into my savings account with every paycheck and resolve not to touch it save for emergencies or other unexpected expenses.
4) Exercise daily, even if that is just some light stretching or a one-hour walk with my mom, my sister, the pups, or some combination of the specified groupings.
5) Be more efficient at work and have no fear about seeking feedback especially.
6) If I can, do a random act of kindness for someone daily. If not, do so as much as possible this coming year.
7) Write more poetry and songs, also taking the time to repair my guitar and violin in between all of the writing!
Finally, above all, how may I pray for you and yours as we enter the New Year? God Bless!
It’s been a while and I am sorry I have not been blogging at all recently. Work has been really busy, among other things, but getting all of said tasks within and without the context of work for now helps! I resolve, thus, to blog more regularly and hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas! So long as we don’t forget the Reason for the Season, all should be well. Truthfully, the month or so that I ended up taking off from blogging and such has changed much, but I am back now and a more mature person for it, I think.
That said, how were your Christmas Days and how will you celebrate the remaining eleven days of the season? Let me know! Thanks!
Oy vey. I know I should have been writing but, nope, I was busy as usual. Busyness with another pup is worth the lost sleep, racing mind, and such for the companionship and personal growth I have gained, though. Praise be to God!
I promise to write some tonight and on Friday. God Bless you all and I hope y’all are well!
God Bless, like always,
Bonjour, tout le monde,
Oy vey. Je sais que j’ai promis que j’écrirais, mais, non, j’étais occupée comme d’habitude. L’occupation avec l’introduction d’une autre chiotte ‘a la maison est une bonne chose. Le sommeil perdu, les pensées anxieuses, et tout du reste de mes activités récemment. L’amitié et le développement personnel que j’avais gagne…gloire ‘a Dieu!
Je promis que j’écrirai ce soir et sur vendredi aussi. Dieu vous benisse et j’espere que vous allez bien!