It’s been a while and I am sorry I have not been blogging at all recently. Work has been really busy, among other things, but getting all of said tasks within and without the context of work for now helps! I resolve, thus, to blog more regularly and hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas! So long as we don’t forget the Reason for the Season, all should be well. Truthfully, the month or so that I ended up taking off from blogging and such has changed much, but I am back now and a more mature person for it, I think.
That said, how were your Christmas Days and how will you celebrate the remaining eleven days of the season? Let me know! Thanks!
Sometimes I’m pleasantly astonished by the views I get, especialy since I haven’t been posting as much as I would like lately. University work is very important to me right now and and I thank y’all for understanding that. That said, I promise to have something up by the weekend once again. Additionally, I will try to have completed the original/English version of Anomaly and have a French version up by Sunday evening as well. Thank you all so much!!
God Bless, as always,
Bonjour tout le monde,
Quelquefois, je suis étonnée dans une maniéré plaisante par le nombre des vues que je reçois, spécialement comme je n’avais pas créé autant des articles de blog comme j’avais aimé ‘a créer au moment. Mes études universitaires sont très importantes au moment et je vous remercier que vous comprenez ma situation. Cela dit, je promis ‘a créer un article de blog créatif pendant le weekend encore. En plus, j’essaierai ‘a compléter les versions anglaise (la version originale) et la version française d’Anomalie sur le soir du dimanche. Merci!
After some slight delays in the recording and editing process concerning my promised video, here it is!
Please pardon my mix-up regarding the version I covered, as I do apologize and promise to be more conscientious in the future, enjoy the cover, and feel free to provide feedback and request other ideas! Thanks!
Busyness abounds like usual, but finals are the bane of my existence at the moment…..(okay, that is a slight exaggeration, but they are still frustrating!) That’s why I haven’t posted for the past couple of days. Sorry about being off the grid for a bit without much warning. I hope you will pardon me for that and promise to be more conscientious in the future!
Additionally, I will have something coming up for all of my YouTube followers, so look out for that tomorrow! Yes, I will link y’all to the video via my next blog entry when I have finished it as well! Again, I am so sorry about finals-related delays and hope you will pardon me!
That said, I hope you are well, God bless you, and I promise to post more frequently in the coming months!
I apologize for not posting an entry last night as I promised I would. I have been really busy over the past couple of days and I hope you can forgive my slip-up. I also promise to post more consistently, starting again tomorrow. Thank God, the semester is almost over and I think I can relax a bit even though I still have much to do before the 17th! God Bless all of you, pray for me regarding the end of the semester and the needs of my loved ones (family, friends, even acquaintances), and I will also be praying for you however you ask me to do so, whether for specific requests or life in general.
I hope you are well and, just so you know, I will start publishing more writing again tomorrow. I have been busy and distracted since the Thanksgiving Break ended and the semester finals period has begun. For those also preparing to take finals and taking finals, God bless you. For those in need of prayer otherwise, whatever the circumstance, I am praying for you also. God Bless!
Sorry I didn’t post for the past couple of days! I hope all of you had a blessed Thanksgiving if you celebrated it and a blessed day even if you didn’t. That said, I wonder: what are you thankful for and why? How did you spend your Thanksgiving if you celebrated the holiday? My list, as posted on the forums of my university’s website, is as follows:
What are you most thankful for and why? This weekend, as with every day, is a perfect time to take stock of your blessings and thank God for every one. I’m listing ten such blessings to start us off.
1. My God and His death and resurrection. My salvation is an undeserved and (admittedly) oft-underappreciated gift. What a wonder that I am redeemed and get to know my God as my Lord and my Father!!
2. My family, including a new addition about 5 months ago: our seven-month old puppy, Reilly. For those of you who know why I can’t shush about her when I talk about Reilly, thanks for putting up with that as well! My human family, of course, has also been well more than gracious and loving to me over the years, both immediate and extended. God gifted me wonderfully with them and I am thankful they love me unconditionally, as I do love them unconditionally.
3. My friends. Be they here at UMBC, back in my hometown, my church, wherever….y’all are a blessing. I thank God for every one of you also.
4. Our country. I am blessed to be American and come from long, long lines of hardworking and dedicated people. That they sacrificed so much to come here over the years and make their futures and those of their families secure and free is a blessing I won’t soon forget or take lightly.
5. Of course, our military, law enforcement, and other public and health safety and wellness officials come to mind. To those of you who have served as soldiers, policemen, firefighters, teachers, doctors, nurses, veterinarians, civil servants, and in any other such capacity, thank you. Your service is a blessing to all who are here and I, among many others, am blessed and humbled to God for your services. Thank you.
6. My standard of living. I am blessed with more than enough food to eat, clean water to drink, clothes to wear, shelters (home and UMBC, as I live on campus during the full semesters), a wonderful job (French tutoring at the LRC for my internship), et cetera.
7. My education. I have been blessed. Education is not a blessing everyone receives – at least, not a formal education. I have had the experiences of both informal and formal education over the years, something I do not take lightly and hope never to do so. Thank you to all who have blessed me over the years. Thank You, God.
8. Safety. I live in a safe neighborhood, in a safe community, and, during the years I have been here, a relatively safe campus. That I don’t have to live in fear of losing my life, grave injury, or any other such related circumstance daily is humbling and inspiring.
9. A bright future. Life hasn’t been easy, but worth every second. God n’est pas fini avec le travail de moi yet! (God isn’t finished with me yet! Yes, I am also fluent in Standard Parisian French and am learning Quebecer French, along with my native language, Standard American English and some other dialects of English.)
10. Life- life to the fullest. God is not done with me yet!!! What an honor to know Christ as my Lord and have life in Him, now and always. I look forward to living for Him way more seriously from now on, my God and my Lord Jesus Christ….wow.
That said, there is much more for which I have to be thankful, but I think this list fairly sums up what I feel thankful for at the moment. Never take your blessings for granted, whatever sort of richesse (wealth) they are. God Bless, and Happy Thanksgiving!